[clue] PLEASE UN-SUBSCRIBE ME!

Michael Fierro miguelito at biffster.org
Thu Jun 2 08:15:37 MDT 2011

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 2:39 PM, David L. Willson <DLWillson at thegeek.nu> wrote:
> I think some people have their email client configured to automatically strip off the auto-added self-service link at the bottom. For those people, the ones that have their threshold of tolerance set lower than our s/n, here's the link again:

Well, that link isn't exactly descriptive. Without any explanation
text, and coming immediately after the email address in the signature,
I can see why some (if not most) would have no idea they need to click
on the link to remove themselves from the list.

I think that this could be made more helpful by providing at least
something like