[clue] [TALK} Notes about previous CLUE server meetings

YES NOPE9 yes at nope9.com
Thu Jun 2 10:38:20 MDT 2011

#1   I have copious notes if anyone cares......

#2   Some Highlights

== Chris Fedde set up a test server at his location.
== Alex Llera suggested Rackspace.com  ( and offered a list of benefits )
          ( I went ahead & set up a 'pay as you go' account that is unused at this moment)
 == Goggle was suggested as an alternative method of running the mail-list
           ( I set up a test google site for a mail-list .... It seemed to work fine for the volunteer participants )

Many have contributed to these issues and it would seem fair to not toss their efforts aside.  Going to multiple meetings and then discovering the action items meant nothing can be dis-heartening.

99guspuppet