[clue] For Sale: LSI MegaRAID cards

Chris Tubutis ctubutis at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 5 07:17:18 MDT 2011

I agree on the quantifier used and am, in fact, somewhat pleased to see these things.

As of Sunday Jun 5 at 06:49 MST there were 15 'for sale' ads posted since last Feb 5.

Averaging 30 days per month, 15 messages distributed over 120 days = 0.125 messages per day, or 1 every 8 days.

Or, approximately one per week.

If that's a flood, then I guess the world must be coming to an end when the idiots who don't know how unsubscribe
themselves post to the list and ask somebody to do it FOR them.

chris at 0024e844a672:~/flood$ gzip -dc *gz  | grep -i "for sale" | grep ^Subject