[clue] Linux vs. Windows

Lorin Ricker Lorin at RickerNet.us
Mon Jun 6 14:49:25 MDT 2011

Good question, Louis -- While I'm always up for a little M$/Windoze
bashing, such activity/conversation does usually lead to flaming and
other noisy wars, things which tend to drive otherwise well-intentioned
folks away from a forum like this, and generally ends up annoying a lot
of good folks.

I'd rather see such "freedom of expression" focused on your blog (if you
have one), or in other more suitable venues -- just post notice of and a
link to your writing/blogging/ranting here, and those who choose to
pursue it can do so... then it's a matter of choice.

Just a thought... my 2-cents worth! ;-)
respectfully,
   -- Lorin