[clue] Linux vs. Windows

Lorin Ricker Lorin at RickerNet.us
Mon Jun 6 15:12:22 MDT 2011

Wow!  I posted my remarks (below) directly to Louis's original question
*before* I saw the invective postings it generated.  Goes to my point...

With all humility and respectfulness, may I suggest consideration of a
few points here?...

1. Rather than getting into (or starting) a flame war, *assume best
intentions* when reading someone else's post or question.

2. If a war erupts (here or elsewhere), don't fan it by contributing to
it -- instead, just start hitting your delete button.  Ignore it.

3. If you've got something to say or contribute, make it *positive,
constructive, and/or helpful.*  I just read a great book, "Little Bets"
by Peter Sims, where this is called "plussing."

Again, just my 2-cents worth.
best,
   -- Lorin