[clue] Forth for fun (and profit?) [was: Re: A Tech posting!)] [Tech]

Lorin Ricker Lorin at RickerNet.us
Mon Jun 6 15:51:08 MDT 2011

Just installed GForth 0.7.0 on Ubuntu 10.4/LL from repositories.  Yup,
that's Forth...!  Brings back fond memories!  Thanks for the pointer,
Dennis.  Now, what can I actually *do* with this today...?  -- Lorin