[clue] Help with PulseAudio crashing [Tech]

Lorin Ricker Lorin at RickerNet.us
Mon Jun 6 16:37:21 MDT 2011

Excellent question, Daryl!  Checking "$ groups lorin" shows that indeed
I'm still a member of the audio group, so no, that's not it.  I
appreciate the idea, however -- I'd forgotten to check that over the
weekend!  -- Lorin