[clue] [ TALK ] Mailing list suggestion

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 19:28:59 MDT 2011

The complaints about excessive traffic on the list and the general
worsening tone have been many and varied. I would like to suggest an
alternative. If you just can't do without a target for a lengthy rant,
send your replies directly to me rather than to the mailing list. I
have a thick skin and never complain about getting too many emails.
I'll try to respond in a polite fashion and route any real concerns to
the appropriate parties. That will leave the list open for meaningful
technical discussions and announcements.

--
Collins Richey