[clue] Website testing

Lorin Ricker Lorin at RickerNet.us
Tue Jun 7 13:08:54 MDT 2011

I hammered & clicked on the new site from about 12:50 to 1:00pm --
Noticed that it "felt" a bit slower than my first attempts late last
night (at around 10:30pm), but certainly within my own tolerance...
pages were loading within 1-to-2 seconds easily.

I also note that my own email ISP (Godaddy) is timing out SMTP when I'm
sending/replying to emails right now -- including this very message --
so we could be seeing some overall regional network congestion during
this testing period in question.

Don't be too fast to throw this baby out with its bathwater... there's a
lot of fine work & effort that have gone into this Drupal-based website
facelift, and I think that it's worth investing in for the next while to
make it work well and keep it working as a CLUE/Denver resource.

Again, thanks to all who've contributed time & treasure so far!
best regards,
   -- Lorin