[clue] Website testing (and some critiques)

dennisjperkins at comcast.net dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Tue Jun 7 14:17:32 MDT 2011

The tab height and the space under the title is due to the theme. If you identify an area that seems clumsy, let me know and I'll see if I can improve it.

I verified that caching is turned on in Drupal. My Internet connection here is not very fast today so I can't tell how fast the site is responding.