[clue] Website testing (and some critiques)

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 18:44:40 MDT 2011

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 12:24 PM, Adrian Nagle <anagle at naglenet.org> wrote:
> The site runs a little too slow for me.  If I need to think twice about
> whether or not I clicked a link, I think it's too slow.  It is slowest when
> first going to the main url.  After that I get perhaps 4 sec delay to the

Sorry I didn't get to participate in the stress test - not much I can
remember to do during working hours. My experience thus far is <2sec
inter-page delay. (like Lorin's post). Maybe my internet connection is
faster than yours?

The proof of the pudding for me will be the question: have we
eliminated the out of memory conditions?

--
Collins Richey