[clue] Website testing

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 19:01:55 MDT 2011

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 2:02 PM, Shawn Perry <shawn at redmop.com> wrote:
> Seems that some of the machines in the cluster are down, so it's increasing
> the load on the rest of them.

Just for curiosity.

1. How long was the degraded cluster duration?
2. Does this happen "frequently" (undefined term).
3. If we still get 6-8 sec responses during degraded operation, that's
OK if it's "infrequent" (also undefined).

Once we have proved that the system does not cause lockups, we still
need to consider a permanent hosting site (bluehost or other). I'm
sure you don't want us on your account permanently.

We've gotten a lot of comments on the site design, and I/we welcome
such comments. We can always fine tune the site once it has passed the
acceptance tests.

--
Collins Richey