[clue] [Political] Opposing the US GOV Blacklist bill

Wed Jun 8 10:39:25 MDT 2011

Gus,

Can you provide a link to a balanced discussion of the issue? I can't "email my lawmakers" if I don't know enough to care.

... and "demanding progress" is something I do with the fellow in the mirror. So far, I get more progress by working with him than by any amount of working with the government his friends elected.

--
David