[clue] good deal, viewsonic tablet? [Android]

dennisjperkins at comcast.net dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Thu Jun 9 07:31:45 MDT 2011

It's only a 10", 16 GB, but I'm actually kinda tempted. Anyone have any good or bad experiences with the viewsonic tablets?
10.1" ViewSonic gTablet Multi-touch Android 2.2 Tablet $250 + Free Shipping

Buy Now ► UPDATE: Item is now back in stock

Tiger Direct via eBay has 10.1" ViewSonic gTablet Multi-touch Android 2.2 Tablet for $249.99 with free shipping. Thanks DJ3xclusive

Specs:

    • CPU: 1GHz NVIDIA Tegra 2 - Dual-core ARM Cortex-A9
    • Memory: 512MB DDR2
    • Video: NVIDIA Tegra 2
        • HDMI
    • LCD: 10.1" (1024 x 600) w/ Webcam
    • Storage: 16GB + expandable via MicroSD
    • Wireless: WiFi N, Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
    • Battery: 3650mAh Li-ion polymer battery (8-10 hours)
    • OS: Android 2.2

For information, account preferences, or to unsubscribe see:

I have one. I flashed it with a Vegan ROM. The display angle isn't as good as a lot of tablets but I haven't found that to be an issue. It's also a fingerprint magnet, so invest in a shield for the touchscreen.