[clue] [HelpDesk] move/copy user to another machine

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 16:58:31 MDT 2011

On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 4:50 PM, Yaverot <Yaverot at computermail.net> wrote:
> Thanks to David L. Anselmi and Shawn Perry.
> Finally got this done, I need to stop putting furniture in front of the only 3 prong outlets in the room...
>
> Anyone who doesn't want the near blow-by-blow should probably hit delete now.

I didn't delete, but I'm snipping all the details in my reply. Actual
"how I did it" and "how I learned" reports are always welcome. I'm
glad you got there. Some of us are so used to the individual details
of a move like this, that we don't think about it any more.

Now you'll be in a position to provide valuable insights when someone
else asks this type of question.

Ain't learning a wonderful thing?

--
Collins Richey