[clue] [TECH] Looking for 7 inch Tablet that is X86 based.

daryl kuchay daryl.kuchay at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 19:58:44 MDT 2011

I run webdt.org which is the community for tablets made by DT research. Most
models are x86 based and come with wifi, bluetooth and internal ssd storage.
Look for a guy named tbowland on the forum. He is in Canada and has a few
left that would be 8.4 inch touch screen, geode lx800 chip set usb 2.0 and
intel 2200 pcie wifi. I got mine for 75 and it came with a dock. Let him
know I sent you if you are interested. His do not come with an extra battery
but I have one I could spare. These are milspec rated with a 4 foot drop and
they are kind of proprietary but not too bad. Xrivertech sells the DT360 for
over 2k currently. I am around 17th and Pearl if you want to check them out
in person.

Daryl Kuchay