[clue] CLUE website performance

dennisjperkins at comcast.net dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Fri Jun 10 07:27:54 MDT 2011

I was doing some research last night, and I found an entry where a lot
of Drupal admins were discussing the various hosting options.
Unfortunately, I failed to bookmark it, and I can't find it again
quickly. A number of the respondents gave bluehost very low marks (one
even using the term "garbage"). They were not especially fond of
hostgator and hostmonster either.

One service I've never heard of, hostnine, got pretty high marks.

--
Collins Richey
For information, account preferences, or to unsubscribe see:

I've had recommendations for a few hosts. When I look for reviews, I always find some negative ones about how bad they are. The problem is that satisfied people rarely post reviews, so we don't get a balance picture.