[clue] OT: Anybody have a Solaris box I can borrow or buy?

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Fri Jun 10 13:42:52 MDT 2011

I'm needing a Sun server or workstation to compile Apache on on a
regular basis. I don't care how fast it is, specs are not important to
me. I just need a little bugger to run Solaris 10 so I can compile
Apache when a new source is released. We have some production Solaris
boxes at work, and for security reasons, we aren't allowed to have gcc
on there. Makes it hard to support our users that way :)