[clue] OT: Anybody have a Solaris box I can borrow or buy?

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Fri Jun 10 15:15:18 MDT 2011

That's exactly what I'm hoping for. For example, I found one of these
for cheap:

http://www.nasi.com/sun-blade_1500.php

I don't know the exact specs of the machines running at work, but I
figure compiling on 64 bit Solaris on this machine would run on the
production machines in the office. But I've been wrong before...