[clue] sourceforge web content.

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Fri Jun 10 17:42:44 MDT 2011

On Fri, 2011-06-10 at 11:44 -0600, David L. Anselmi wrote:
> I found a project on sourceforge that has a fairly extensive set of pages to read.  Has anyone put
> content on sourceforge?  How do those pages get written and integrated with the rest of the project?

Don't think this will help, but I have two projects on SourceForge
(XNotesNG and BeagleBox).  They provide ssh access to a web server
directory, but that was a while ago.  I think they've changed that.  All
I can say is that I didn't really like they're setup and moved the wiki
and bug database to my colo (PmWiki and Flyspray) and put my BeagleBox
code on Gitorious.  SourceForge is now mostly just a pointer to my other
sites.

--
Michael J. Hammel <mjhammel at graphics-muse.org>