[clue] OT: Anybody have a Solaris box I can borrow or buy?

Richard Knechtel richard.knechtel at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 07:50:18 MDT 2011

I have a Sun Ultra 10 Workstation - (440Mhz / 256MB Ram / 9.1GB &
27GB HD's / X3664A Elite3D-M3 card / Keyboard / Mouse and Sun-VGA
monitor adapter). I bought it and used it while I was working at
Cabelas (at corporate). It has been just sitting since then. Right
now I'm working on trying to pull my data off of it so I can wipe the
drives to sell it - I haven't used it in YEARS - it has just been
sitting next to my PC and my Amiga, unpluged doing nothing.