[clue] server meeting

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 15:24:57 MDT 2011

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 11:17 PM, Dennis J Perkins
<djperkins77 at gmail.com> wrote:

>> I would say that the testing is successful. We've proved that a
>> managed hosting environment can run our website reasonably well. I
>> think we should meet again to go over the hosting possibilities once
>> again. Now the emphasis is on what we can do with mailman.
>>

>> If we do this weekend, it would probably need to be Sunday.  We can do an
>> early afternoon, 12:30 or 1:00, in case someone wants to go to church
>> first.
>>

> Sunday won't work for me.  I suggest Thursday at 7PM.  Or we could meet
> right after the CLUE meeting.

We can try after the meeting, or I can be available again on Thursday PM.

Meanwhile, I'm working to put a copy on my shared hosting site for
comparison. They don't make it easy to handle .tgz files. They did
respond within a few minutes of opening a ticket.

I'll let you know when that's done.

--
Collins Richey