[clue] [TECH] Making disk images Is Clonezilla live a good choice ?

daryl kuchay daryl.kuchay at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 01:44:22 MDT 2011

Ironically my phone blurps "droid" only three seconds after I issued this
command:

sudo dd if=/dev/sda of=/mnt/WebDT366LX800-Debian6.img

This is how I back up builds I make for the tablets I work on. Once I mount
a usb stick or something to /mnt its a safe bet. I thought it was funny to
see the question only moments after I made a backup. Thanks for the laugh!

Daryl