[clue] [EVENT] Tuesday June 14 meeting Will include experimental audio and video streaming

YES NOPE9 yes at nope9.com
Sun Jun 12 01:55:15 MDT 2011

See details of the meeting on the CLUE experimental website
    http://cluedenver.redmop.com/

My experiment will include experimental audio and video streaming

I will be streaming video using ustream.  You can catch this at
ustream.tv   search for "CLUE Denver " or "88CLUE"  or "CLUE88"

This stream will also be available after the meeting.

The wireless microphone used by the presenters
will be rebroadcast at 107.9 on the FM dial.  The small FM transmitter has maybe a 30 meter range.
If you have FM headphones .... bring them to test.  Or maybe you  have an FM radio with an earplug.
( This may cut down on the HVAC noise in the room )
The wireless microphone audio will also be rebroadcast on small speakers distributed along the tables.

If anyone wants to change these plans
or pre-empt them ........... or do a competing experiment....
please let me know   Don't surprise me at the meeting.
99guspuppet