[clue] July installfest.

Lorin Ricker Lorin at RickerNet.us
Sun Jun 12 15:43:09 MDT 2011

Hi, Bill -- Thanks for the offer... I've communicated to Dave that I'll
be happy to help coordinate the July Installfest, but as one of the
newer members here, I'll be grateful for any assist and/or co-help you'd
like to give... after all, this sort of event is for all to share, enjoy
and help with.  I'll keep you (all) posted here as Dave clues (no pun!)
me/us in to what's needed for the July IF.

best regards,
   -- Lorin