[clue] [TECH] Making disk images Is Clonezilla live a good choice ?

Will will.sterling at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 17:06:44 MDT 2011

I attended a session on MondoRescue presented by its maintainer at a
conference last week.  It is a very cool program that archives the
individual files and compresses them.  It also saves a copy of your partion
table and LVM configuration so it can restore your exact partion table and
LVM structure then restore on top of that or you can create an entirely
different layout and then restore the files.  So it is much more flexible
then a pure disk image backup.

http://www.mondorescue.org/