[clue] Server and Drupal team news

Dan Kulinski daniel at kulinski.net
Thu Jun 16 10:48:27 MDT 2011

The MX record is at the domain level.  I would suggest having the mailman
host record to make it easier to navigate to the list controls.  Setting up
a virtual host in apache is easy so both www and mailman records could
reside on the same IP address.

FYI the VPS provider should have the ability to set the reverse DNS to avoid
spam filters that use that as a data point for classification.

Dan Kulinski