[clue] Speed of Domain changes

YES NOPE9 yes at nope9.com
Fri Jun 17 11:47:31 MDT 2011

Thank you Roy for keeping the domain.
If it takes two weeks to make changes, then the control of the domain should be moved to others.
72 hours is a reasonable time to accomplish a DNS change.  More than one person can be authorized to accomplish this.
99guspuppet

On Jun 16, 2011, at 6:03 PM, Collins Richey wrote:

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 5:51 PM, David L. Willson
> We absolutely will need to get the list of subscribers from the old mailman... The rest... should be easy... He said, hesitantly.

Great offer. We also need to transfer  the mailman archives. Let me
know what assistance you need. Dennis and I have full access to the
server, and if someone else needs that access to complete the project,
let us know.

Since Roy (keeper of the domain and dns controls) needs about 2 weeks
notice to transfer things, I think we are already beyond the point
where this can be done before early July.

When you have something ready to transfer to the new site, let me
know. The site has all normal tools in shell access, but we will need
to coordinate getting the mailman setup.

--
Collins Richey
For information, account preferences, or to unsubscribe see: