[clue] [TALK] Website , DNS and Mail list warning: do not read if you are easily offended.

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 18:12:26 MDT 2011

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 1:57 PM, YES NOPE9 <yes at nope9.com> wrote:
> I am willing to be an Indian worker-bee for anyone who wants to take charge of any of the 3 things above.

It would seem that we have the necessary worker bees in place, but I
haven't had a lot of feedback yet.

> I hope that the planning and implementing of these three items has not gone "private" again.

The planning and implementation for this project have always been
private (you included among the private) with regular summaries for
the rest. The great multitude appears to be uninterested in having the
blow-by-blow cluttering up the list. Indeed, many have bitterly
complained and/or left the list because they feel there is just too
much traffic.

> The CLUE club should be about openess  ( as in FLOSS ).

It is. We have openly requested volunteers (over several months), and
a small cadre of volunteers have responded.

> Barring a big problem, all of this can be done by June 27th.

Perhaps I am a pessimist, but I doubt it. I have seen the speed at
which most of this volunteer effort has progressed.

--
Collins Richey