[clue] July Meeting

Lorin Ricker Lorin at RickerNet.us
Mon Jun 20 16:12:18 MDT 2011

Thanks for volunteering, Ray!  Your list of topics on data/sql, etc., is
enticing.  As an old hand myself at (older, proprietary) database
technologies, it would be fun to hear you speak on any of these.  I'll
learn alot as I've not much experience with these FOSS & Linux-based
products and concepts.  I'm game, and hope to see you present these
either in July or at the very next opportunity!

best regards,
   -- Lorin