[clue] [ news ] Hosting site change coming soon

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 20:12:49 MDT 2011

FYI,

I have discovered that our new shared hosting provider (Greengeeks)
will transfer and setup our mailman service free of charge. After
consultation with Dennis Perkins, I've requested that Greengeeks begin
work on the transfer.

We have verified the operation of the new drupal-powered website for a
few weeks now and found no problems.

So, you will encounter the following changes when this is ready to go.

1. The website will be in the new format.

2. Minimal changes (probably none) should be required for subscribers
to the mailing list.

3. When we actually perform the cutover, it will take a day or so for
the dns changes to propagate, and thus there may be a service
interruption.

I will keep you posted when this is ready to go.

--
Collins Richey