[clue] Home automation goodies

daryl kuchay daryl.kuchay at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 12:31:04 MDT 2011

As a follow through to the ten minute presentation I gave on the "rugged"
tablet PC's at the Broadway meeting last night, here is a listing of items
available through myself or my website http://webdt.org. Many of these
widgets would be easy to implement within ones own home and would not be too
hard to control from a variety of devices, including my tablets.

A few hardware bits that you may be interested in.

[image: DSC00577 (800x450)] These are 8 x 8 audio matrix switchers,
ethernet controlled, with low level audio control

[image: DSC00585 (800x450)] These are great devices, it’s a ethernet
controlled 12 and/or 5 volt DC control switch for powering and switching on
and off low voltage devices.

[image: DSC00582 (800x450)] These are very small 50 watt digital amplifiers.

[image: DSC00593 (800x450)] Small Ethernet to serial (RS232) bridges.

[image: DSC00592 (800x450)] These are ethernet to IR bridges. They also have
video sensing.

[image: DSC00594 (800x450)] Simple but cool sadio decoders. They are
ethernet devices that decode mp3 or wma and output a 2 channal analog audio
signal.

[image: DSC00591 (800x450)]These are ethernet controlled FM radio tuners.

[image: CDPlayer-PC-Unassembled] These are very small thin PCs designed a a
CD player / ripping station and anything else I suppose. Media center, music
server etc.

All of these items are being sold off by a closed down home automation
integrator. Professional level components in the category of "cheap tech".
 Please contact me directly with any questions.

Thank you

Daryl Kuchay