[clue] [CLUE] March meeting reminder and New Meetup Announcement

Tue Mar 1 11:21:15 MST 2011

March meeting is one week from today. KISS starts at 6:30 featuring me: "How to give a technical talk that doesn't suck very much." Main starts at 7PM, featuring Lori Spencer "How to troubleshoot Linux, especially kernel modules." Beer starts at or before 9PM.

See below for a new Meetup under Denver/Boulder Linux group by Kevin Fries.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.

----- "Meetup" <info at meetup.com> wrote:
> Meetup
>

> Announcing a new Meetup! 	Meetup
> Kevin added a new Meetup for The Denver/Boulder Linux Meetup Group

> What:
> [CLUE] March meeting
>
> Why:
> Clue provides a monthly meeting where they conviene in a traditional "User Group" fashion, and have speakers. This group's meetings are generally in the form of, socializing, speaker, then head over to the Marriot at Union and Syracuse for beer chat
>
> When:
> Tuesday, March 8, 2011 6:30 PM
>

> Where:
> Oracle
> 7700Technology Way
> Denver, CO 80237
>
> 6:30 Early Speaker KISS David Willson will give a talk about how to give a technical talk that doesn't suck very much. 7:00 Main Meeting How To Troubleshoot Linux, Especially Kernel Modules Lori Spencer will talk about how to t...
>

> 	Check it out →

> To stop receiving emails when a Meetup is announced, click here

Add info at meetup.com to your address book to receive all Meetup emails

To manage your email settings, click here

Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668

Meetup HQ in NYC is hiring! http://www.meetup.com/jobs/