[clue] [JOBS] RedHat sysadmin contract

Brian Gibson bwg1974 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 1 11:29:11 MST 2011

Hi all,

My company is looking for a Linux sysadmin for immediate consultation and an
ongoing part-time support contract.

* RedHat Linux (familiarity with Rackspace is a huge plus)
* specialty in web administration, particularly LAMP stack

Sorry, the job post is short on details but it covers the core skill set we're
looking for.  Feel free to pass the post onto other people you know (e.g. if
you're on the BLUG list).  Please forward any replies/resumes to:
jobs at rabbleandrouser.com

You can contact me off-list if necessary.

- Brian