[clue] In like a lion, out like a penguin.

Bill Smith wpsmithii at msn.com
Mon Mar 7 10:59:05 MST 2011

I'd like to have some help storing a 4 dvd repository on my external hdd so I can begin to update my pclos 2007, which is no longer supported. I also want to get my wireless driver installed and loading on boot. A later kernal may take care of this, if not I have two seperate drivers on floppy, one later than the other. Bill