[clue] [VOTE] Vote for New Meeting Place ! 2011m03d08 CLUE voting tabulation status for meeting location

YES NOPE9 yes at nope9.com
Tue Mar 8 13:53:49 MST 2011

Vote for your new CLUE South Meeting Place
This is for the second Tuesday of the Month meeting     ( Starts in April )   Voting ends March 15th
Share this with other CLUE-BEES

470 ==>   9781 S Meridian Blvd. South of Denver near 470 and 25. This one has
a built-in projector.  Good parking , internet

B ==>   900 S. Broadway near Broadway and I25. This one does not have a projector.  Good parking , wireless internet.

CLUE has a projector and I ( gus ) have one to loan as well.  A Wireless router and other stuff is available as well.  Just ask.

470    Lorin Ricker
470    Dennis Perkins
470     Chris Hirsch

B     Collins Richey