[clue] [EVENT] Tuesday DTC meeting report 2011m03d08

YES NOPE9 yes at nope9.com
Thu Mar 10 13:46:50 MST 2011

I came to the meeting late so I missed the beginning.

Apparently there was a non-binding show of hands --- a vote on where the south meeting should be held in the month of April.  The vote was 75% for the Broadway and I-25 location.   Based on the various voting results ....... I now declare Hosting.com to be our new meeting location...... The sign for Hosting.com can be seen from I-25 ( at Broadway ).
http://www.hosting.com/company

I am the CLUE treasurer and my mailing address is:
CLUE
Gus S. Calabrese
4337 Raleigh St
Denver , CO   80212
720 222 1309    yes at nope9.com

Tuesday we collected $42 by passing the hat.  The guest speaker ( did not write down her name ) gave a presentation on problem solving.  CLUE will be giving her a 16GB USB Flash Drive.  There were about 25 people at the meeting and a great time was had by all.  There were some nice giveaways.

Gus S. Calabrese
gus in denver   99gus