[clue] Web site updates.

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 07:28:06 MST 2011

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 7:00 PM, David L. Anselmi <anselmi at anselmi.us> wrote:
> I noticed today that some web pages referred to the old mailing lists.  So I fixed them.
>
> If you made changes to the site that weren't in CVS they're gone now.
>
> It's too bad we thought that people had a hard time figuring out what list to join.  The site
> explained all that pretty well.

Please add the following to the instructions for hosting.com on the
current website.

"After turning East off Broadway at the traffic light (on Tennessee?
will verify), proceed across Lincoln to the parking garage on the
south side of the street. The gates will be open. Or there is parking
on Lincoln to the south."

--
Collins Richey