[clue] LJ looking for authors

Mike Bean mike.bean at rocketmail.com
Wed Mar 16 15:21:29 MDT 2011

Occurs to me that this is possibly of interest to folks with something to say
who don't want to wait for their turn to present at the monthly meetings:

http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/call-authors?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+linuxjournalcom+%28Linux+Journal+-+The+Original+Magazine+of+the+Linux+Community%29

May or may not help anyone, but hey, like they said, you gotta believe in what
you're saying, and if you believe enough, does it matter which form it's in?

"We're preparing for the "Community" issue of Linux Journal, which comes out
this summer, and since the topic is community, we figured we should reach out to
our community for articles and ideas!

Basically, we're looking for articles that showcase the Linux community.  If
that sounds vague, good.  There are many aspects to our community, and we'd like
to demonstrate how diverse our roles and involvement might be.  Some
off-the-cuff possible article topics we're looking for:..."