[clue] fix for Win7 VirtualBox issue

Mike Bean mike.bean at rocketmail.com
Thu Mar 17 09:50:05 MDT 2011

I couldn't get the driver to load properly.   Was getting pop-up's in linux -
something about being unable to attach the device.  I'm a little too paranoid to
just do stuff from you tube, so I took several precautions first.   What I've
been reading suggests that it's mostly only a problem with 64bit, are you
running 32?   (I honestly didn't think there were 32 bit varities of windows7),
 but I'm deliberately trying to learn as little about Windows as I can get away
with.