[clue] maddog in da house, August 25th

Mon Mar 21 12:43:55 MDT 2011

Jon "maddog" Hall will be in town doing a SEA talk at UCAR on August 25th.

I think we should ask him to come speak at CLUE, too. Possibly as a reschedule of our September meeting. We are trying to ride their coat-tails as inexpensively as possible.

Right now, my thought is that BLUG will have priority on Thursday evening, leaving us with a choice between Wednesday evening or Friday evening.

Any thoughts, y'all?

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.