[clue] Drupal website addition

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Tue Mar 22 22:49:34 MDT 2011

YES NOPE9 wrote:
> I would like to see a tab added for "News / Events".
> I would like to add the "Maddog in da house" event.

Wouldn't this sort of thing (and the discussion/decision about it) be better placed on the web site?
  In email we could have the same post every month, because we forgot that we asked for something
and couldn't find the thread in the archive.

Has blog or wiki been worked on yet?  I'd think a wiki page is the right format for a wish list.

Has any of what's been done to install, configure, or customize Drupal been documented anywhere?

Thanks!