[clue] My previous posting

Philipp Giddings webmaster at continentalbook.com
Wed Mar 23 09:12:43 MDT 2011

Maybe someone from the group made the "human" mistake and somehow
offended you before you through your work into the dustbin.
Maybe instead of making that rash decision you could have met with the
rest of the interested parties and found some way to collaborate.
After all we are a club, group, collective.
Philipp