[clue] Drupal website addition

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Wed Mar 23 22:50:15 MDT 2011

David L. Anselmi wrote:
> YES NOPE9 wrote:
>> I would like to see a tab added for "News / Events".
>> I would like to add the "Maddog in da house" event.
>
> Wouldn't this sort of thing (and the discussion/decision about it) be better placed on the web site?

To be clear, I don't care whether this is posted here or on a wiki.  But if I had a spare day to
work on Drupal I'd be much more likely to find a wish list on a wiki that scattered across email posts.

> Has any of what's been done to install, configure, or customize Drupal been documented anywhere?

I'll take it as a no on documentation.  But I make a pretty good living documenting things others
did after the fact and the things I do as I go.  Don't anyone get any bright ideas about putting me
out of business. ;-)