[clue] Details for installfest.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Fri Mar 25 19:59:43 MDT 2011

David L. Willson wrote:
> I'll buy you one, too. You do a lot. Maybe we can get 3 or 4 others to buy you one, and someone to drive you home.
>
> ----- "YES NOPE9"<yes at nope9.com>  wrote:
>
>> David
>> Come back at the end I will buy you a refreshment of your choice at a
>> pub.

Those are generous offers but we'll have to see.  I won't be done in the afternoon until after 4 and
maybe as late as 5, although I'll have a break from 1-3ish.  Closer to I-70 would make it easier for
me but maybe not for others.

I think a lot depends on what time DeVry closes so we'll see what they say in the morning.