[clue] Gnome 3

Mike Bean beandaemon at gmail.com
Mon May 2 06:42:27 MDT 2011

I'm really curious about Gnome shell.  Looking forward to trying it, but I
haven't figured out how to get it loaded and working on any of my boxes
yet.  Short of loading the fedora beta, which I had a fair amount of trouble
getting to work.  In advance of Ubuntu's adoption of Unity, I deserted them
and am running Linux Mint, but seeing as how mint by and large uses the same
repos as Ubuntu, I'm expecting it will be a while before I get a chance to
try it.