[clue] Gnome 3

Mike Bean beandaemon at gmail.com
Mon May 2 07:32:43 MDT 2011

Yeah, but I won't know whether I like it or not until I do actual work with
it, unless this is one of those situations like in a dual boot where the
live CD's can read other filesystems installed on the disk, I don't see how
we can do much more then poke around.  (Considering changes aren't
permanent.)