[clue] watching Netflix in Linux

Alex samide absamide at yahoo.com
Tue May 10 11:51:28 MDT 2011

I believe that Silverlight has even been sidelined by MS at this stage.  It was never much more than a competitor for Adobe Flash.

I suspect they will probably find it more profitable to completely move away from Silverlight and do something similar to what Hulu is using instead for that kind of a move.  Always a business decision, but if MS has indeed stopped supporting/upgrading Silverlight then I would expect them to abandon that path.

Alex Samide
absamide at comcast.net