[clue] calling Netflix

Mike Bean beandaemon at gmail.com
Wed May 11 07:28:42 MDT 2011

I don't know about that, I'm willing to bet Linux users are a small enough
minority that they don't care enough to put the time in.   I wonder if maybe
it would be a good project though. Perhaps someone with sufficient
connections/sales/presentation experience could pitch the idea of an GPL
project to design a netflix player that works with moonlight. If all they
had to do was bless it, and it didn't cost them any appreciable time or
resources, I would think they might be more receptive.

Personally though, I'm lazy, (I just watch inside a VM). [?]