[clue] yes, there is a gmail calendar

CLUE Denver cluedenver at gmail.com
Wed May 11 11:33:39 MDT 2011

  It was set up back in January but only posted on one of the mailing
lists.  ;P

I synced it to David's Geek calendar and maintain it.
It is only until the new CLUE site is up and has a usable calendar, at
which point i'll either set the google calendar to autosync to the
official CLUE one, or just delete it.
I have _no_ intention of having a duplicate calendar once the CLUE one
is up and running.  I _hate_ unnecessary duplication of effort.

Here's the post since I'm too lazy to copy and paste the content. :)
http://cluedenver.org/pipermail/clue-talk/2011-January/010780.html